Coaching Agile Teams - Nova data a anunciar em breve
Coaching Agile Teams: The Road from Project Manager to Agile Coach
As an agile coach, you can help project teams become outstanding at agile, creating products that make them proud and helping organizations reap the powerful benefits of teams that deliver both innovation and excellence.
More and more frequently, ScrumMasters and project managers are being asked to coach agile teams. But it’s a challenging role. It requires new skills—as well as a subtle understanding of when to step in and when to step back. Migrating from “command and control” to agile coaching requires a whole new mind-set.
Dates: 20 a 23 Julho (12 hours)
gives agile coaches the insights they need to adopt this new mind-set (migrating from "command and control" to agile coaching) and to guide teams to extraordinary performance in a re-energized work environment. You’ll gain a deep view into the role of the agile coach, discover what works and what doesn’t, and learn how to adapt powerful skills from many allied disciplines, including the fields of professional coaching and mentoring.
- Understanding what it takes to be a great agile coach
- Mastering all of the agile coach’s roles: teacher, mentor, problem solver, conflict navigator, and performance coach
- Creating an environment where self-organized, high-performance teams can emerge
- Coaching teams past cooperation and into full collaboration
- Evolving your leadership style as your team grows and changes
- Staying actively engaged without dominating your team and stunting its growth
- Recognizing failure, recovery, and success modes in your coaching
- Getting the most out of your own personal agile coaching journey
Whether you’re an agile coach, leader, trainer, mentor, facilitator, ScrumMaster, project manager, product owner, or team member, this course will help you become skilled at helping others become truly great. What could possibly be more rewarding?
Great agile coaches and ScrumMasters help their teams achieve more than those teams could ever achieve on their own. Becoming a skilled agile coach, like becoming a magician, starts with learning a set of techniques. From there it’s a matter of practice, practice, and more practice. Though the practicing will be up to you, this unique course will get you started in the right direction by showing how a master agile coach performs her/his craft.